Disclosure: This post contain affiliate links which means we earn some commisions when you visit the links and purchase items from our recommendations.
Now if I’m going to tell you how the song says: ♪ ♫ If it’s a matter of confessing ♪ ♫ I am always trying to eat healthier and the truth is that sometimes it is difficult for me, I always crave foods that are not as healthy, so instead of preparing the milanesas as traditionally done in a sea of oil, prepare them at oven, but do not think it was 100% my idea, I tell you that the day I went to the supermarket I found an excellent offer on Kraft products, if I bought the crumbled cheese, I got free Kraft Fresh Take, which is a mixture of cheese and breadcrumbs (delicious) in the packaging of the product you see a delicious chicken prepared in the oven, so I decided that I would prepare the Milanese that I like so much, but without adding a drop of oil, ummm they were delicious and for that the companion was in accordance with the healthy of the recipe, I decided to prepare roasted zucchini, super simple and extremely delicious, here I share the list of ingredients and preparation.
Pork and Roasted Zucchini Milanesas
- Makes 4 Servings
- Price per serving $ 1.85
- 4 pork milanesas
- 1 package of Kraft Fresh Take Italian Parmesan
- 4 zucchini cut into 3 pieces each
- 1 pinch of Italian seasoning and salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, open the package of Kraft Fresh Take Italian Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs and mix the cheese with the bread, since they are well mixed, place a milanesa inside the bag, adjust the bag so that the milanesa is covered in cheese and bread ground, since it is well covered, remove it and place it on a sheet for the oven, repeat the procedure until all are finished, place in the oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes depending on the thickness of the Milanese.
- Now heat your grill, sprinkle a little salt and Italian seasoning on the zucchini, place them on the grill and cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve the milanesa accompanied by the zucchini.
Enjoy your meal!
Clarification: I did not receive any compensation for talking about this product, simply as a consumer I was fascinated by the product and wanted to share it with you.