The heat has invaded us from east to west, and the only thing we can think of is eating fresh things that help us to cool off and calm the heat a little, for that reason it occurred to me to prepare these ice pops. Why cucumber with chilito? Well at home we are fascinated by eating cucumber with chilito and what better way to do it using an ice pop, so we kill 2 birds with one stone, we cool off and we are tempted. Here is the recipe.
Cucumber Popsicles with Chili Tajin
- Makes 6 servings (1 popsicle per serving)
- Price per serving $ 0.17
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- the juice of 2 large or 6 small lemons
- 1 pinch of salt
- Tajin Chile
- Cut 12 slices of cucumber (I made it with everything and peel)
- Peel the rest of the cucumber and cut it into medium pieces.
- Place the cucumber in pieces in the blender, add the water, lemon juice and salt, blend for 1 minute.
- Place the cucumber water in pallet molds or plastic cups, add 2 slices of cucumber to each mold, place in the freezer for 1 hour, since the water begins to freeze place the wooden sticks, return to the freezer for 2 hours plus. Unmold, add Chilito Tajin and enjoy.
Enjoy your meal!
* Just as a curious fact, for approximately $ 1.00 they will be able to prepare 6 ice pops, which is super economical, if we compare it to the fact that if we buy the popsicles from the ice cream shop or from the store we will pay approximately $ 1.00 for each popsicle.
Clarification: I did not receive any type of compensation for sharing this recipe in which I use the product Tajín, at home we love this product that is why I use it very often.