Disclosure: This post contain affiliate links which means we earn some commisions when you visit the links and purchase items from our recommendations.
Hello everyone, as I have mentioned I have been preparing recipes that are nutritious, delicious and fast, today I share one of these recipes, it is ideal to accompany the main dish, I prepare them to accompany grilled fish.
Baked Zucchini with Parmesan
- Makes 4 servings
- 4 zucchini cut into thin slices
- 1 oz of shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 350º
- In a baking dish, place the zucchini slices, add the olive oil and a little salt, bake for 8 minutes, remove from the oven and add the cheese, serve immediately.
Enjoy your meal!