Disclosure: This post contain affiliate links which means we earn some commisions when you visit the links and purchase items from our recommendations.
I had always eaten this dressing in a local restaurant, but it had never occurred to me that I could prepare it at home and with much less calories than this restaurant, one day one of you asked me for the recipe for this dressing, I commented that I had never prepared it but that I would look for a recipe to share it and so it was, I searched on Google and I found a recipe that looked really good and I will prepare it, of course taking some changes and here is the recipe, especially for you Mayito Castillo: )
- Makes 12 servings
- Price per serving $ 0.10
- 1 cup light mayonnaise made with olive oil
- 1/2 cup of natural yougur
- 1/2 cup coriander, finely chopped
- 1 extra fine minced garlic
- the juice of 1 lemon
- Put all the ingredients in the food processor and press for 30 seconds, and release. Ready! a delicious and fresh coriander dressing.